Sunday, September 30, 2007

Conference week

The conference went really well. We had a lot of interest in our stand and our workshop was well attended. The Thursday event where we spent time with Joseph was also good - encouraging. Friday and Saturday Joseph and I visited two confluences 38S 175 E and 36S 174E. We saw some interesting parts of New Zealand as well. On Saturday we had time to stop in at the Matakohe Museum for a short visit. After calling in to see Stephanie, Mike and Baby Riley again I dropped Joseph at the airport and set off for the drive south. It was a lovely afternoon and clear evening so I drove all the way to Palmerston North. Today I returned to Wellington via Dannevirke and Masterton - not exactly a direct route but I was able to see Aunty Ruth and Uncle Des and Aunty June and Mary.

No comments: